Forgotten WiFi Password

• tiggerbasher
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
12 Jul 2018 08:45 #1 by tiggerbasher
Forgotten WiFi Password was created by tiggerbasher
Hi, firstly apologies, newbie - I have searched as best I can for an answer on the forums and not found an answer, however no doubt there is one already on these forums I just haven't found it. So hence my apologies if it has been posted a million times previously..

I have a AP900 which I have admin rights and password to. ie I can log into the Interface. I have however lost my list of passwords for the various SSID's that I have set up. When I view these within the interface the passwords are hidden (asterisked out *********). Is there a way to view what these passwords are? I don't really want to reset them as it means also resetting the various devices I have around the house that connect to them.

unfortunately I don't have any windows devices that connect to these SSID's where I can hack the windows registry to get the password, just mainly android stuff which I don't have any knowledge on how to recover the password at device level.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2018 10:54 #2 by g6ifs
Replied by g6ifs on topic Re: Forgotten WiFi Password
I have 910C's so may be different but have you tried clicking on the Pass Phase box it's self, on the 910C it then changes to plain text?
If it helps I'm using IE11 and the 910C's using the latest firmware 1.2.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.