• hornbyp
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
14 Nov 2020 01:57 #1 by hornbyp
AP903 FW Version out of date. Eh? was created by hornbyp
Spotted in the Syslog output of my AP903, was this one-liner :-

[DrayRS] Your FW version is out of date (0x93), please update to the latest version.

Which seems quite clear-cut, except that it's already running V1.3.7.1 which is the version that is on both Draytek.co.uk and draytek.com

"System Maintenance >> Firmware Upgrade" says "Current Firmware Version is 1.3.7.1" & "The Latest Firmware Version" is 1.3.7.1, when I click "Refresh Latest Firmware"

Weird :roll:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2020 11:31 #2 by piste basher
Replied by piste basher on topic Re: AP903 FW Version out of date. Eh?
Now that they've launched the AP 1000C with a dedicated backhaul radio I hope all those 903's I bought not long ago are not "end of life" :roll:

Interestingly (or not) I have my 2926ac and AP903s set to record their Syslogs to a QNAP NAS - the 2926 logs appear on the NAS but there is no sign of any AP903 logs.....

• hornbyp
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
14 Nov 2020 15:40 #3 by hornbyp
Replied by hornbyp on topic Re: AP903 FW Version out of date. Eh?

Piste Basher wrote:
Now that they've launched the AP 1000C with a dedicated backhaul radio I hope all those 903's I bought not long ago are not "end of life" :roll:

I hope it's just a normal Draytek aberration - the Taiwanese site doesn't have any newer firmware either.

Interestingly (or not) I have my 2926ac and AP903s set to record their Syslogs to a QNAP NAS - the 2926 logs appear on the NAS but there is no sign of any AP903 logs.....

Ah...
the logs used to dry up from my AP903 - that's why I ended-up with a scheduled restart at 06:00 every day (I've normally gone to bed by then :) )

(You can alter the logging level as well - though I don't recall any obvious difference in items being logged.)