DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2865ac Mesh - is it functional?

More
10 Jul 2022 08:55 #25 by ianfretwell
Replied by ianfretwell on topic Re: 2865ac Mesh - is it functional?
I know this is a very late post to this thread, but, over one year on I'm having what appears to be very similar issue with a 2866Lac with 2x903's.

1st 903 has always been wired - appears to work (at least it says Online-Sync ready). 2866 mesh status never shows it as having any clients even when it does.

2nd 903 came yesterday and is wirelessly connected. Best I can achieve is Online.

Yet clients connect to it just fine! I just don't get how the mesh is supposedly working and the official guides are simply too Noddy-level to offer any real assistance when there's an issue like this.

Anybody managed to get a device showing Online to change to Online- Sync ready ?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dewcal
  • User
  • User
More
15 Jul 2022 22:06 #26 by dewcal
Replied by dewcal on topic Re: 2865ac Mesh - is it functional?
http://calico.co.uk/2866Lac_Mesh.png is a link to an image that shows the status of my 2866Lac. Not sure if the link to the image works on this forum....

• dewcal
  • User
  • User
More
15 Jul 2022 22:09 #27 by dewcal
Replied by dewcal on topic Re: 2865ac Mesh - is it functional?
Tried to reference a screenshot showing mesh with online sync for two wired 903s and clients for each but has been rejected as spam message.

More
24 Jul 2022 16:15 #28 by ianfretwell
Replied by ianfretwell on topic Re: 2865ac Mesh - is it functional?
Thanks - wired AP worked for me too - it's the wireless one that never does.

I've removed mesh and gone with just a 'normal' wired AP and a WDS connection to the wireless one - and all seems fine now...