AP903 - Upgraded to 1.4.4 and now can't login

• wizbongre
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
12 May 2022 13:24 #1 by wizbongre
Hey all,

Just done some routine maintenance, starting with a firmware update to the latest available 1.4.4 for my AP903 AP's. Now when I load the login I just get a blank page. They're all up and working as normal. How the hell do I get connected to them and what can I do to fix them?!

Thanks,
wizbongre.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hornbyp
  • User
  • User
More
12 May 2022 15:27 #2 by hornbyp
Maybe try a different browser, or 'incognito mode', in case it's a cookie.

Try the https: login

Does the Telnet interface let you in? (There's not an awful lot that you can do with it, but it might at least prove that the password you're using is correct)

Can you 'manage' your AP903 via any Draytek router that's present in your config?

• hornbyp
  • User
  • User
More
12 May 2022 15:30 #3 by hornbyp

wizbongre wrote:
starting with a firmware update to the latest available 1.4.4 for my AP903 AP's.

Is that a typo :?: (The latest firmware on both draytek.com and draytek.co.uk is 1.4.3)

More
12 May 2022 15:47 #4 by admin3
It looks like that 1.4.4 firmware wasn't released on the UK site yet, and it's no longer available on the international site, so it appears it's been removed.

To get your APs back to an operational state, you can use the recovery guide to restore them:
https://www.draytek.co.uk/support/guides/kb-firmwarerecovery-ap

Use the Firmware Upgrade utility with the now current firmware version 1.4.3. Put the AP into TFTP mode upon power up and it'll be possible to reflash it back to the older firmware.

Forum Administrator

More
12 May 2022 15:48 #5 by admin3

hornbyp wrote:

wizbongre wrote:
starting with a firmware update to the latest available 1.4.4 for my AP903 AP's.

Is that a typo :?: (The latest firmware on both draytek.com and draytek.co.uk is 1.4.3)

It was there on Monday, it's been removed since then. This is one of the upsides to the UK firmware releases being a bit behind the international site.

Forum Administrator

• hornbyp
  • User
  • User
More
24 May 2022 12:28 #6 by hornbyp
V1.4.4 has been re-released to the 'International site'.

No mention as to whether #DQ498561 has been addressed - "ARP doesn't work properly with VLANs enabled".