• xvk4
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
15 Apr 2024 23:32 #1 by xvk4
AP903 can't login was created by xvk4
Hello,
I have today upgraded my two AP903s to the latest 1.4.10 and whilst they both seem to function, in that devices can connect through them to the network, I am unable to access the 903s to view their web pages from a browser. I get the initial login page, enter the user name and password and then the page returns back to the login page. If I enter an incorrect password it does tell me, so I know I am entering the correct password. The update seemed to go okay and I have also power cycled them to see if that helped.

Any ideas please.

They are running in a mesh setup to a 2927 as the mesh root. However that is causing some minor issues and if I can get to the respective web pages I will probably remove the mesh capabilities.

Thanks
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• piste basher
  • Away
More
16 Apr 2024 08:32 #2 by piste basher
Replied by piste basher on topic Re: AP903 can't login
This probably won't be of much help to you but I have had exactly the same problem with a 2927ax running as mesh root and 3 AP906's as (wired!) mesh nodes. I have no idea what causes the issue (and whether it's anything to do with the mesh) but after tearing my hair out and trying all sorts of alterations to the browser settings in case the AP's were being blocked I have found that after a while I am once again able to log in, using exactly the same credentials that have failed many times before.

I hope that this "wait and see" approach works for you.

More
16 Apr 2024 09:24 #3 by ianfretwell
Replied by ianfretwell on topic Re: AP903 can't login
Unrelated to issue but 1.4.13 is the latest for a 903. Yes it's not on the UK site but the router's own firmware page will show it as the latest (and download it).

Had the same issue with an AP903 (1.4.10) in a mesh setup with a 2927Lac. Initially thought powering off/on would fix it but no...

Had to factory reset it in order to regain login capability - immediately put 1.4.13 on and - so far - it's been OK.