Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

External (mobile) SIP clients and NAT?

• screamingpict
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
21 Mar 2018 16:19 #7 by screamingpict
Replied by screamingpict on topic Re: External (mobile) SIP clients and NAT?

press2talk wrote: Re SIP Trunks, ours permit multiple registrations so all mobile clients act as a shared extension to the trunk.

That might work for me! I can connect the mobile clients to the trunk but am unsure how to direct incoming calls to the clients- you can specify "redirect to trunk" in the hunt-group settings but it then requires me to enter a phone number for the SIP trunk to dial, and I couldn't work out how to just have it go straight to the SIP URI.

Sorry to hear that the BX2000 is based directly upon the IPPBX2820. For now I'll see if I can download the manual and get a feel for it's usability from there (Draytek's manuals are really rather well written IMO, compared to some others that I have seem)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ghostworks
  • User
  • User
More
08 Apr 2018 09:58 #8 by ghostworks
Replied by ghostworks on topic Re: External (mobile) SIP clients and NAT?

ScreamingPict wrote:

press2talk wrote: Re SIP Trunks, ours permit multiple registrations so all mobile clients act as a shared extension to the trunk.

That might work for me! I can connect the mobile clients to the trunk but am unsure how to direct incoming calls to the clients- you can specify "redirect to trunk" in the hunt-group settings but it then requires me to enter a phone number for the SIP trunk to dial, and I couldn't work out how to just have it go straight to the SIP URI.

Sorry to hear that the BX2000 is based directly upon the IPPBX2820. For now I'll see if I can download the manual and get a feel for it's usability from there (Draytek's manuals are really rather well written IMO, compared to some others that I have seem)

have you tried the demo of the BX2000

• screamingpict
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
08 Apr 2018 15:19 #9 by screamingpict
Replied by screamingpict on topic Re: External (mobile) SIP clients and NAT?
Oh! I had not seen that before- http://eu.draytek.com:12000 Thanks!

• press2talk
  • User
  • User
More
08 Apr 2018 18:25 #10 by press2talk
Replied by press2talk on topic Re: External (mobile) SIP clients and NAT?

ScreamingPict wrote: Oh! I had not seen that before- http://eu.draytek.com:12000 Thanks!

Brill! I'll take a look at that.