• steveo888
  • Topic Author
More
22 Apr 2016 22:08 #7 by steveo888
Replied by steveo888 on topic Re: Router lagging every 2 months
Thanks for the help you made some good points
Regards
Steveo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2016 15:05 #8 by lorian
Replied by lorian on topic Re: Router lagging every 2 months
Nat address table becoming full?

• steveo888
  • Topic Author
More
02 May 2016 09:58 #9 by steveo888
Can you explain Nat adrees table please, Like how many enteries it can hold and how does it flush if it does, I have had another resync I traced it back to 5 oclock in the morning on 30th April, the Router up time is 20 Days but just a line resync has occured, Interlerleave has shot upto 946 and the Downstream FECS = 191139 whre as before when I took screenshot of DSL status page was on 0 that was 17th April, tone information is only a slight variation in the pattern, I did not notice any lagging this time just noticed this morning sync speed had reduced by 9Mbs
Probably a line fault?
Thanks
steveo

• steveo888
  • Topic Author
More
27 Dec 2016 09:59 #10 by steveo888
Update: I switched my Laptop on this morning tried to update Norton and router was lagging again so I thought, I tried to bring up Router login page and it was rendering very slow so I thought I would switch the wifi on in the router and my iPhone connected tried a speedtest and it was full speed so there was nothing wrong with the wifi just seemed to be Ethernet, So I pulled the Ethernet cable from the laptop plugged it back in and everything was back to full speed, before I used to just reboot the router and that would fix the issue, but looks like nothing to do with the router after all, the Ethernet cable in the laptop is a good cat 6 and the locking clip in very good so must be an intermittent problem with the laptop Ethernet port, but glad I found the problem...