DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2865: Latency introduced on LAN & WAN ports when using WebGUI

More
19 Jul 2021 15:31 #7 by admin3
It's being worked on right now, there are a few tickets covering the issue and the firmware team are looking into it. They're also aware of this thread, so you don't all need to make a support ticket :)

You can try enabling Hardware Acceleration on the router, this reduces latency as it moves packet processing away from just the CPU.

Forum Administrator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2021 15:43 #8 by pharcyder
Yeah HA is on for me as its the only way I can get full throughput out of my gigabit connection. Doesn't help reducing the latency unfortunately.

Incidently have support moved over to a new ticket system? I've got some email replies from 'SEG Support' with no <reply-to> address set so couldn't respond.

More
19 Jul 2021 16:05 #9 by admin3
Not a new system, but the problem with emails for your support ticket is now corrected, thanks for mentioning it :)

Forum Administrator

• j1mbo
  • User
  • User
More
19 Jul 2021 16:27 #10 by j1mbo
It is a bit unusual, if I might say so, that different products have different firmware releases. Especially for models positioned so closely like 2862 and 2865, I think I would have an expectation that they will be using the same code base and have the same version numbers, for as long as they are supported, and as a result not have entirely new bugs every time the product is refreshed.