DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

replacing 2927 AX with 2962?

More
09 Jul 2023 18:01 #7 by shop
Replied by shop on topic Re: replacing 2927 AX with 2962?
I have just bought a 2927ax to replace the 2860ac i have used for 7 years. Only reason i changed was because we recently went to a 500Mb/s fttp service and the 2860 doesn't support that throughput. Never had any major issues with the 2860. But, with the 2927 i have had one occasion when i was unable to login to the web portal. Didn't mater what device i attached to the lan port, or the number of router re-boots. In the end left the router turned off for a couple of hours and then when i switched it back on it was ok. Will be monitoring the situation to see if this happens again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wilsodg
  • Topic Author
More
09 Jul 2023 19:35 #8 by wilsodg
Replied by wilsodg on topic Re: replacing 2927 AX with 2962?
We had that. The only way I could get it working was to do a factory reset. That was the final straw - we used ours for business and being off line at random with no quick fix was unacceptable. The 2962 has not dropped a beat. Draytek seem to think I can keep running the 2927 and save the debug logs and send to them - if only - I dare not use it - can’t afford the outage. I really would not recommend Draytek to friends or colleagues any more- but I did for 20 years.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami