DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Re: 2927AC Fixed IP comment corrupted and reboots with v4.4.5 firmware

More
02 May 2024 11:37 #25 by pharcyder
Whilst I started a new thread, I have the same problem with my 2865. Also Wireguard is broken and my router has crashed once already. The Wireguard client configuration misses out key parts of the configuration....but even when you manually add those in, client still can't connect.

I have no intention of starting again with a clean config so I intend to roll back to 4.4.3.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2024 23:33 #26 by e.ringrose
I've noted that the LAN static IP comment information is back to normal after logging out on my 2865Vac.

More
15 May 2024 11:56 #27 by HodgesanDY
Just encountered a new issue with this 4.4.5 FW. I can’t seem to assign a different subnet to newly created VLANs since the 4.4.5 FW update.

I can assign any subnet to a previously created VLAN, but not a newly created VLAN. I’m stuck with the default LAN1 setting.

Each time I change the setting to, let’s say, LAN7 and click ‘OK’ I get a ‘404 not found’ error page. Normally this would be the request-to-reboot-with-current-config page; which I do get if I change one of the previously established VLANs, which applies correctly and allows the reboot page to load, but not with a new VLAN!

(Now testing to see if I can apply the subnet I want, via the CLI…)
(2927ax)

More
15 May 2024 12:37 #28 by HodgesanDY
…ok yep, that worked. Using the CLI to set the subnet allows the LAN subnet of your choosing to be applied.

Syntax: vlan subnet 7 7
(= VLAN7 set to subnet LAN7)

More
15 May 2024 13:03 #29 by neil201
It's probably worth reporting this to support as they have thrown my request back to me saying it was down to my configuration (which works perfectly on v4.3.3.1).

More
22 May 2024 12:22 #30 by spatze
Hi all,

anyone tried new Firmware 4.4.5.2?

https://fw.draytek.com.tw/Vigor2927/Firmware/v4.4.5.2/

Moderators: Sami