DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Where is the new IPPBX firmware?

More
11 Aug 2010 06:46 #19 by skarvelas
Replied by skarvelas on topic Where is the new IPPBX firmware?
thanks for the beta firmware..i will check it..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2010 12:09 #20 by letic
Replied by letic on topic Where is the new IPPBX firmware?
The final 350's firmware has already been released on Draytek.com website :
http://www.draytek.com/user/SupportDownloadsDetail.php?action=Load&MID=129&ID=395

Also for those wondering when the new firmware is going to be released, we are currently testing RC 8 that just been released to fix some issue we reported but unfortunately the issue has only been partially fixed so we'll have to wait some more.

I have 4 bugs still opened on the RC 8 firmware that are dealt by Draytek.co.uk (SEG) support, 4 of them already fixed (either on the 350 phone or on the 2820 IPPBX router).

FYI something I found out and that Draytek.co.uk wasn't even aware of, hope this can help : If you're VOIP provider doesn't work well with G711u/a and want to use G729 instead, I found out in the release notes that the new router's firmware auto provisioned the codecs to the phone. That's why your phone's codec settings are resetted every-time

[Note]

1. For new telnet command, you can use the following command to setup CODEC priority

> ippbx lineSetting sip 1 -C 8,0,18 // this will set into SIP Trunk 1, with CODEC 711A > 711U > 729

• compvpn
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
26 Aug 2010 09:04 #21 by compvpn
Replied by compvpn on topic Its here .....
************************************************************************************

Release Notes for VigorIPPBX 2820

Firmware Version : 3.5.5 (Release Version)
Release Date : 25th Aug 2010
Build Date : 25th Aug 2010
Applicable Models : VigorIPPBX 2820
ADSL Modem Code : 232201 (Standard)
Locale : UK Only

************************************************************************************

More
16 Sep 2010 15:44 #22 by timtitch
Replied by timtitch on topic not as good ?
Well I have upgraded the pbx (complete reset and upgrade followed by restore of settings) and the 10 x 350 phones (same procedure) and have to say it seems worse than the previous release?

I get clients saying they can't get through, I get calls that break up to readily, at the moment it seems a backward step. I have checked the dedicated adsl line and that seems fine. Anyone else had any problems with this release?

More
19 Sep 2010 07:13 #23 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Where is the new IPPBX firmware?
Time; that doesn't sound expected at all; speak to support.

Forum Administrator