DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2820 VPN passthrough - 3.3.0 firmware broke it?

• robm
  • User
  • User
More
26 Aug 2009 10:45 #13 by robm
Dominic,

Did this command not help with your configuration?

Code:
srv nat ipsecpass on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bluefox
  • User
  • User
More
26 Aug 2009 10:50 #14 by bluefox
Didn't work for me, even after a reboot.

I rolled the firmware back to 3.3.1.2_232201. All seems OK now.

• dominic fitzpatrick
More
04 Nov 2009 11:50 #15 by dominic fitzpatrick
Replied by dominic fitzpatrick on topic 2820 VPN passthrough - 3.3.0 firmware broke it?
Just thought I would check in and note that the latest release (3.3.3.0) has done nothing to fix this for me. Having upgraded to try it, I am back on 3.2.1.

ROBM, I have had that setting switched on since setting up the router. I spent a long time trying to get the VPN passthrough to work before finding out that downgrading the firmware was the solution.

Unfortunately, it looks like the USB ftp server and any other new facilities are barred due to having to stay on 3.2.1 :(

• macavity
  • User
  • User
More
06 Nov 2009 11:35 #16 by macavity
Dominic Fitzpatrick,

I recommend checking with Draytek support as most comments I've seen suggest that PPTP is passthrough is resolved with 3.3.3.

More
28 Nov 2009 11:07 #17 by fiorano
I have tried 3.3.3 (RC and final code) neither helped for me (PPTP or IPsec), nor does the "srv nat ipsecpass on" command
I can't seem to find the old firmware on the website (the FTP link fails - does it need authentication?) and on the web page only 3.3.3 and 3.3.2 are listed.
I would be very keen to try the 3.2.1 firmware.
Thanks

Richard
with Two Vigor 2820Vn's

More
02 Dec 2009 13:27 #18 by fiorano
Just in case anyone else needs to find old firmware versions they can be found here:
ftp://ftp.draytek.com/Vigor2820/

For the UK any of the annex A versions should work, I have asked what is the difference betweem the 4 listed but still waiting for a response.

I'll be trying this version later today/tomorrow and will give some feedback when I have tested it.

Richard
with Two Vigor 2820Vn's