Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2860n+ Wireless Stalling

• zuldan
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
23 Jun 2014 09:38 #103 by zuldan
Replied by zuldan on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling
This exact issue is also occurring with the 2925 on firmware v3.7.4.1. When I roll back to v3.7.3.2 the wireless dropout arp issues instantly goes away.

Is there a beta firmware for 2925 ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• njw
  • User
  • User
More
24 Jun 2014 11:22 #104 by njw
Replied by njw on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I've already started a thread on a similar issue but with the AP900 (disconnects every 3 minutes) - could it be the same problem?

EDIT: Reading diarens post, I also have a 2860 router (not WiFi). I've set its ARP cache to 10 minutes and so far at least, I've been connected to the AP900 for almost an hour with zero drops!

• sicon
  • User
  • User
More
25 Jun 2014 09:43 #105 by sicon
Replied by sicon on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling
I have just update the firmware with the Beta as well on a test unit - will come back if the WiFi Drops out

• sicon
  • User
  • User
More
25 Jun 2014 12:38 #106 by sicon
Replied by sicon on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling
So far so good...

More
25 Jun 2014 16:42 #107 by flooble
Replied by flooble on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling
Incidentally all the NAT rules got clobbered with the beta fw, not much of an issue to put back, but I thought worth mentioning.

• zuldan
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
25 Jun 2014 23:01 #108 by zuldan
Replied by zuldan on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling

njw wrote: I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I've already started a thread on a similar issue but with the AP900 (disconnects every 3 minutes) - could it be the same problem?

EDIT: Reading diarens post, I also have a 2860 router (not WiFi). I've set its ARP cache to 10 minutes and so far at least, I've been connected to the AP900 for almost an hour with zero drops!

I've set the ARP fix on my 2925. I haven't had any wireless drops for 24hrs (it used to drop every 2 to 3 min). It looks like Draytek are using the same code in firmware on many models (which is normal). Hopefully new firmware for these models is released to fix the issue.