Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2860n+ Wireless Stalling

• plittlemore
  • User
  • User
More
07 May 2014 14:02 #31 by plittlemore
Replied by plittlemore on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling
I'm experiencing the exact same issue. I've tried playing with a number of settings, and have now raised a support case with Draytek about this issue.

Awaiting contact from Draytek to perform initial diagnostics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• macximum
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
07 May 2014 23:52 #32 by macximum
Replied by macximum on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling

plittlemore wrote: I'm experiencing the exact same issue. I've tried playing with a number of settings, and have now raised a support case with Draytek about this issue.

Awaiting contact from Draytek to perform initial diagnostics.

Hi plittlemore and welcome to this thread (not that it's a good reason you find yourself here)!
Please let us know your findings with DrayTek as this is growing to be quite a widespread issue now, as I'm sure you see from reading through our posts.

Thanks for joining in, the more the merrier until this issue gets resolved.

• z1ppster
  • User
  • User
More
08 May 2014 08:07 #33 by z1ppster
Replied by z1ppster on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling
i too have exactly the same issues and have raised a support ticket!

sightly annoyed as I've moved from a flawless bt open reach modem and apple airport extreme to a 2860n+(for the extra features VDSL + VPN) and now getting issues..

im very close to moving back to my original kit and sending this back.

i hope support hear us and get a fix out ASAP

• mikacom
  • User
  • User
More
08 May 2014 10:26 #34 by mikacom
Replied by mikacom on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling
I have also raised a ticket for the same issue.

Spent nearly an hour on the phone with tech yesterday, checking configs, which I think we all now know isn't the issue here. I had run fw 3.7.3 for a while with no issues, but now on 3.7.3.3 it's causing dropouts, that after reverting from 3.7.4.1 because the dropouts were horrendous on the latest FW.

I have also provided a couple of syslogs to support this morning. Not that they show much other than that the clients are disconnected and then immediately reconnect, though it does show that all active sockets for the client at that time are terminated.

Planning on following it up this afternoon with another phone call, once they've had time to digest the logs.

Shall post any new info I can that may help.

• babis3g
  • User
  • User
More
08 May 2014 11:45 #35 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling

mikacom wrote: I had run fw 3.7.3 for a while with no issues, but now on 3.7.3.3 it's causing dropouts, that after reverting from 3.7.4.1 because the dropouts were horrendous on the latest FW.

Did you use the *rst* file when changing firmwares (back or forward) and settings back from the begin or at least using the same backup file you had before the firmware change?
It may be a case the conflicts pass to the other firmwares when not use the *rst* file or perform a factory reset

• mikacom
  • User
  • User
More
08 May 2014 12:26 #36 by mikacom
Replied by mikacom on topic Re: 2860n+ Wireless Stalling

babis3g wrote: Did you use the *rst* file when changing firmwares (back or forward) and settings back from the begin or at least using the same backup file you had before the firmware change?
It may be a case the conflicts pass to the other firmwares when not use the *rst* file or perform a factory reset

First port of call really,

Revert firmware, if prob still exists, revert using *.rst then restore backup, Still prob, revert using *.rst and reconfigure manually.

Could not revert to 3.7.3 though from 3.7.3.3, curious as to why, was there a major change which prevents this?

A.